Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Goals and Plans for 2012

2012 should be a rather exciting year, at least that is my hope.  I've been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish in the next year, trying to figure out how and when I will reach some of my goals.

First off I want to of course add tons more product to my website to increase selection on things such as baby and graduation announcements.  I want to get a couple of packages completed to include "Save the Dates" and coordinating wedding announcements.

I also want to put together packages for photographers so that they may buy some of my templates and use them in their business, as a flattened image for their clients of course.

As far as this blog is concerned I want to get more design related posts up.  This includes more posts about color, design tips for interiors, and even a little bit in the fashion world.  Throughout the years I have learned that dressing how I want to feel has helped me through a lot of hard times.  If you have any questions on any of the above I would love to hear them and address them to the best I can in a blog post. Please email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com .

Finally, perhaps my biggest goal and news... the husband and I have decided its time to take more drastic steps towards starting our family.  We are going to go through the In-Vitro process.  It's exciting and scary all at the same time.  The dates on everything are not set quite yet.  This has led me to want to start a blog dedicated to my journey through In-Vitro as well as address the constant battle I have with anxiety and even depression.  Writing has always been a great outlet.  However, this blog isn't quite appropriate for such topics. Thus if you are interested in following our story head on over to my other blog Nitty-Gritty Fairy-tales to get the latest.  My only request, if you have a story to share please make sure it's a positive one.  Tales of how hard the process may be or how someone else found little to no success only makes me more anxious.  I want to focus on the positive.

2012 should be great and I have you, my fantastic readers, to thank for that.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah - fellow Triberr here. Just wanted to wish you the best in 2012. What a year you and your hubby have ahead of you. Keep us posted. We'll keep reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the in-vitro, Sarah! :-) That is definitely a daring move! But it has made many couple into families and I hope you and your hubby have an easy process. I look forward to reading more of your posts on design and colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete