Monday, June 18, 2012

A Work in Progress


I'm still here.  Life has its way of throwing curve balls which I did not have penciled in my monthly schedule.  Don't give up on me just yet.  Right now I am in the works of taking this laminate table and turning it into something fabulous.

I am really, really, REALLY excited with how it is turning out.  Just a little more sanding and the finish coat to go.

Has anyone else refinished their furniture?  If you have and have a link I would love to come check out your projects!

I'm thinking I will have the post up of the Before and After sometime early next week so be sure to check back here.

5 comments:

  1. I repainted a changing table. I thought it was just okay until I painted it and its so much cuter than I realized!! I can't wait to see how your table turns out!
    http://designsaltinteriors.blogspot.com/2012/04/nursery-chaning-table.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it done. You should see some of the work Shannon Grissom has done with furniture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing the finished result. I repainted my bedroom furniture by painting old pine side drawers white and scratching the surface to make it look antique and then I painted my old iron bedhead white where before it was black. I love the finished results alas no pics to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never refinished anything, but Ella's crib needs some serious work. She's a biter. I'd love to sand it down and repaint it--you'll have to give me pointers when you're done with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just judge from the color, i think that can be good and if you want to find best Women's leather tote handbags at http://www.cwmalls.com just follow it!

    ReplyDelete